FEEL INSPIRED PARC BEAUX-ARTS FEEL INSPIRED PARC BEAUX-ARTS FEEL INSPIRED PARC BEAUX-ARTS
X
Arrival date
Departure date
Adults
Children
Rooms
Access code/IATA code:

For Reservation : +352 44 23 23 23 23 / reservation@goereshotels.com

Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts

FEEL INSPIRED
Adjacent to the History and Art museum, in the heart of the historic UNESCO listed center of Luxembourg, the Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts is an architectural gem.
History and Art are perfectly harmonized with original stone features,
wooden panels, Murano lighting, Italian design elements and medieval architectural details. 
The hotel features 11 suites, which are decorated and equipped in such a way as to guarantee an unforgettable stay. They are equipped with wireless high-speed Internet and overlooking views of Luxembourg city.

Rooms

SUITES
  • King size bed or two separated single beds
  • From 25 m² to 35 m²
  • Shower or Bathtub & WC
  • Television
  • Hair dryer
  • Mini bar
  • Tea & coffee facilities
DELUXE SUITES
  • King size bed or two separated single beds
  • From 50 m² to 60 m²
  • Shower or Bathtub & WC
  • Television
  • Hair dryer
  • Mini bar
  • Tea & coffee facilities

Services

History of the Gëlle Klack house
(Actual Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts)

At the crossroad of two Roman streets, the actual Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts (Gëlle Klack house) is in the historic cradle of the city of Luxembourg. Next to the forecourt of the National Museum of History and Art, which is none other than the former Fish Market, the heart of the old town.

At the origin of the house several hypotheses are allowed, was it a corporate house related to salt commerce or a dependence of the sovereign of the country which accommodated its staff?

XV and XVI century
In 1482 the Gëlle Klack house belonged possibly to a certain Claus de Rollingen. The house has a main body dating from the late XV to early XVI century and an annex erected in 1736. The capture of the city by the Burgundians in 1444 and in a more devastating way, the fire of the year 1509, generated a considerable renewal of the old town. The frame of our house, rebuilt after the fire of 1509 (around 1510) is the oldest surviving framework of the old city (dated by dendrochronology).

XVI and XVII century
In the Middle Ages, this square was surrounded by bourgeois houses and shops. From the end of XVI to XVII century the district is inhabited by magistrates of the city.

 XVIII century
The construction anchors on the Sigefroi Street façade display the 1736 vintage. This is the date of construction of the annex building and the renovation of the facade. Part of the windows facing the street are from baroque style.

XIX and XX century
The current large-bay window was introduced in the late 19th century. In the 1920s the corner facade overlooking Rue de la Boucherie was embellished and covered with coaster. The openings which had a segmented lintel are dressed with a right lintel. This ornamentation accentuates the verticality of the building and reflects the taste for classicism.

XXI century
Since 2005, The Gëlle Klack House is a boutique hotel, The Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts. The hotel features 11 suites, which are decorated with original stone features, wooden panels, Murano lighting, Italian design elements and medieval architectural details. History and Art are perfectly harmonized.

Offers

shutterstock_1014849688
Parking for rent

RENT A PARKING SPACE AT THE HOTEL PARC BELAIR MONTHLY RENTAL possible info & REservations +352 44 23 23 1

vélos électriques
Bike rental

DISCOVER THE CITY BY BIKE WITH GOERES HOTELS RENTAL RATES 1H: 3.50 € 1/2 DAY: 10 € 1 DAY: 20…

bon cadeau
BOOK YOUR NIGHT AT GOERES HOTELS WITH YOUR 50€ ACCOMMODATION VOUCHER!

Following the prime minister’s announcement, each resident and border worker will receive early July a voucher of a value of…

pack chien
Dogs package

  your pets will be welcomed with a little pack which contains a carpet, a towel and a little snack…

Location

ATTENTION: as part of the next phase of the “Old Town” redevelopment work, traffic changes are implemented.

Some roads leading to the Hotel Parc Beaux-Arts, including the rue de la Boucherie, are inaccessible.

Car access is via the Montée de Clausen.

Address

1, Rue Sigefroi
L-2536 Luxembourg

phone

Phone: +352 26 86 761
Fax: +352 26 86 76 36